18-19 New Student Registration

Follow the process below to register a student in the South Middleton School District. Due to the change in our student information system this summer, we have moved to a paper registration packet. Please print the relevant registration packet below. If you have any questions, contact Mrs. Kathy Ryan, by phone: 717-258-6484, ext. #2302, or email: [email protected].

Students must be five-years-old on or before September 1, 2018 to enroll in kindergarten for the 2018-19 school year.

2018-2019 ONLY

Kindergarten New Student Registration (2018-2019 school year)

1st - 12th Grade New Student Registration 

On-Site Registration -

Once you have completed the preregistration for ALL students that are to be enrolled, click below to schedule an appointment for registration at the appropriate school(s). You need an appointment to register each student in the family at the designated school(s):

Boiling Springs
High School

Yellow Breeches
iddle School

Iron Forge
Elementary School

W. G. Rice
Elementary School

Mrs. Strayer
[email protected]

Mr. Barrick
[email protected]

Mrs. Slaybaugh
[email protected]

Mrs. Giselman
[email protected]

If you need to cancel or change the appointment, please contact
Mrs. Kathy Ryan, by phone: 717-258-6484, ext. #2302, or email: [email protected].

Locations: The address for all school appointments will be at W. G. Rice Elementary School, located at: 805 Holly Pike – Mt. Holly Springs, PA 17065.

3. You must bring the following items to the on-site registration:

  • Proof of your child's age. Any one of the following constitutes acceptable documentation: state issued birth certificate (not the hospital certificate),notarized copy of birth certificate, a valid passport, or other official document that includes birth date.
  • Record of immunizations. State law requires that a complete record of immunizations be provided. You can get a copy of your child’s health records from the school you are leaving. Shot records are also available from your doctor’s office.
  • Proof of residency (two required). Acceptable documentation includes: a deed, lease, sales agreement, notarized statement from landlord, or mortgage information (must include name and addresses). If residing with a district property owner, both forms linked below for multiple occupancy must be completed and notarized.
  • Proof of guardianship. Legal custody agreement, if applicable, will be placed in the student's record.
  • Parent/guardian identification. A driver’s license, non-drivers photo identification, passport, military identification, or green cards are acceptable forms of identification.
  • Educational records. Transcript and/or report card, IEP and any other forms relevant to your child’s education.

For questions, contact Mrs. Kathy Ryan, by phone: 717-258-6484, ext. #2302, or email: [email protected].